Kirchner Government: Faithful representative of Kakistocracy and ineptocracy : Adept at ucronía. By Mario Sandoval
Foreign governments, experts, the media, civil society, specialized institutions, national and international agencies recognize the DNA of the Kirchner government of corruption, revenge, mediocrity, authoritarianism, impunity, legal uncertainty, social control ..... These indicators are present in the kleptocracy, plutocracy, nepotism, and other features of the current regime. But to these qualifications you need to add unique and unchangeable pillars that give life to the political-legal Kirchner administration: a government of the worst combination of tyranny, oligarchy and demagoguery (Kakistocracy) a government of the less fit , a government advocating a time that did not exist or that does not exist, and of a government applying the principles of Legalism: (law, technical strength and position control).The current Argentinian dictatorship respectfully applies the essential components of the perfect dictatorship.
Times, moments, history, examples of ucronía (not limiting): Kirchner Family Representatives: journalists, congressmen, scholars, judges, heads of social organizations, and government, are strong proponents of historical utopia. For these militants, to assert the non-existent is a profitable activity that the current power knows how to reward.
- Never existed the idealistic youth groups Montoneros, the People's Revolutionary Army, and other armed organizations that without violence wanted to change a political system seeking a better world being representative of a whole generation. Yes, there were armed groups by young fighters, terrorists, who committed bombings, murder, kidnapping, murder. They did not represent the youth or society and none of them were tried or convicted for the crimes committed.
- Never existed freedom fighters who fought to "liberate the people of Argentina -and its 70’s generation- who were oppressed, persecuted". Yes, there were terrorists who attacked the State, the national institutions and society. They aimed to seize political power using armed violence, violating human rights constitutional principles, and national and international law. They were not social, political, cultural, groups who spoke on behalf of Argentina society.
- Never existed since 2003 to date, the implementation of the positive duties of the state towards its citizens, respect for the national constitution, democracy, liberty, security and justice. Yes, there is an permanent ongoing violation of human rights, a dictatorial regime, corruption, judicial insecurity, impunity, negative security, violence, political persecution, control of society ... The actors and the “social” organizations with traits of mafia, criminals, and are privileged.
The Incompetent, corrupt dictators the apprentices, the opportunistic (Examples ineptocracy of non-limiting Kakistocracy): Those men and women that identify themselves with the ideological principles of the Kirchner system, found the chance to implement their anti-democratic and authoritarian objectives, violating constitutional principles, laws and rules, without restraint from the Judicial System. Monetize their cooperation, occupy privileged position and obtain illegal benefits were and are essential activities for these new democrats.
- From the experiences of members of government, it was never in their program to exercise the government for all Argentines. Former terrorists or those who share the political violence of the 70s, now use the power that the once wanted to destroy to build a model with common features of corruption, impunity and criminal behavior. Disguised as symbols of justice and transformed into authoritarian democrats, are ardent advocates of special interests, ideologues of public policy and of human rights violation.
- The Kirchner administration results in areas such as foreign trade, foreign affairs, economy, investment, industry, innovation, social, health, are nonexistent or negative. The skills, knowledge, and professionalism of its experts is deplorable and even erroneous. Their suitability or their law abiding past are not questioned for these specialists. The sectarian human rights are the only venue of national and international communication.
- Numerous government actions cause, by its illegitimacy and illegality, the destruction of vital institutions for the exercise of sovereignty and facilitate the division of society: Policies against national defense and security, justice subordinated to government; the absence of a common history and culture of the present. Journalists, judges, intellectuals, parliamentarians who share these principles are responsible for the ruling chaos, social violence, generational hate, and participation in the disappearance of the Argentine model.
Realities: To the militants who are intransigent supporters of the current regime, it is necessary to recall some essential elements, stories, facts: For example:
- Numerous responsible organizations, social, government supported, and social activists, are never convicted by the Judicial System despite being accused of various crimes, acts of violence or economic crimes perpetrated with State resources.
- The ministers, secretaries of state, senior officials that have attitudes of thugs and mafia behavior, are criminals who should be in prison.
- Armed attacks, bombings, assassinations, kidnappings of civilians, foreign and domestic, by armed groups in the 70's, are acts of terrorism and not simply political violence.
- It never existed in the 70s, a division legitimized by society and the international community, where members of terrorist groups were on the side of law, and the government representatives and the society not associated with armed groups were evil, lawless. Not even at present there is a grassroots national "model" project.
- "In ten years in power, Nestor Kirchner and his wife Cristina have carried out an arbitrary and unpredictable management of the affairs of State. They promoted a romantic idealization of a period of irrationality. They propose a mystical version, ripe for ideological deviations".
Finally, as the government and its supporters constantly lie, it is necessary to create real spaces for Liberty, freedom of the press and of communication, for alternative policies, for Justice …For example:
- Implementing a shadow government represented not only by parliamentarians or politicians but above all, associating civil society to it (business, industry, academics, men and women of good will, democrats, respectful of human rights, respectful of the Constitution... )
- Have the Government explain why foreigners were named in key government strategic position, when those people were convicted of serious crimes to the rule of law in their countries or in Argentina. What legitimacy can those criminal claim?
It won’t be by serendipity that the government will find solutions to the existing problems of security issues, economic, social, foreign policy and human rights violations.
Civil disobedience is an option of political participation in the Argentine context.
Mario Sandoval, May 18, 2013
 Kakistocracy: the worst government is the government of a state by its most unprincipled citizens; government by the most unscrupulous or unsuitable people, or a state governed by such people (Enjcarta Dictionary: English (North America).
 Ucronia: A term created by French philosopher Charles Renouvier, in the nineteenth century, in his work Uchronie: L'Utopia dans l'Histoire (Ucronia: Utopia in history), as referred to, and utopia is what does not exist anywhere, ucronía is that there in no time. It is a word made by similarity to Utopia of Thomas More and is made from the Greek "ou" ("no") and "chronos" ("time"), so that its etymological meaning would be "long gone" or " time did not exist. "
 In Chinese history, Legalism was a philosophy emphasizing strict obedience to the law system. It was one of the main philosophic currents during the Warring States…
 Perception, feeling of lack of security.
 Political actors, social, economic, trade unionists, journalists, academics, intellectuals, cultural sectors ....
 Paulo Paranagua in Clarin: “ La Argentina bajo el riesgo de los Kirchner” http://www.clarin.com/politica/Dura-Gobierno-kirchnerista-frances-Monde_0_916708697.html , y Paulo A. Paranagua in Le Monde: “Argentine au risque des Kirchner” http://www.lemonde.fr/ameriques/article/2013/05/07/l-argentine-au-risque-des-kirchner_3172775_3222.html